Wednesday, March 12, 2008





My, bedroom... what i can say about my bedroom?
well, it's infront the studyroom, at the left side of the house.
The color of the wold is white and there are a lot of photòs, maps, some singers, a timetable..
there is a small window in the mitdle, with two " porticons" that can enter a lot of light. In the center i have got a big table, 'cause there i study a lot of houers, there also are two chairs, one green, and the other pink.^^
at the left, there is my bed and just infront of it i have a small closed with all my cloths.
In the hight part i have a side for put all the photos of my friends, familiy...
That's all! it's not a very big room but it's my polace, the litlle place that i keep all my memories, that i grow and spend a lot of time.

1 comment:

English-on-Wheels said...

...Maria, your bedroom sounds comfy and cozy...very good description.

Don't forget to go to go to: http://english-on-wheels-corrections.blogspot.com/

and look at the corrections Then EDIT your composition with the corrections. (I noticed you forgot to do that last time)